SEM Account Executive
OrbitalAds is looking for a dynamic account manager with SEM expertise to join our fast-growing startup based in Madrid, Spain.
The successful candidate will work closely with the product, engineering, sales and marketing teams to deliver on our ambitious business plan.
She/he will act as the face of the company in front of her customers portfolio, and will be responsible of evangelizing our marketing solutions to existing and new clients.
Her/his main goal will be to execute the marketing optimizations using our own-engineered solutions, explain them and make sure that deliver great results for our clients.
What do we do?
In OrbitalAds we’re automating online marketing. Our products maximize digital marketing results with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. You can learn more about this in https://orbitalads.io
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Excel customer relationship, manage their expectations and keep clients happy
- Have a complete and deep understanding of AdWords campaigns and keeps up-to-date on product launches
- Explain product features to assigned customers
- Monitor daily results and improve KPIs performance
- Create ad hoc reporting and perform data analysis
- Attend to meeting and present Product performance for the assigned accounts
What you can get from us:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits
- You’ll be part of the very first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growing startup that is revolutionizing the way that digital marketing campaigns are optimized.
- You’ll have the opportunity of helping create the products and articulate the Go To Market Strategy in global basis.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience managing client accounts.
- Passion for online marketing. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing (SEM).
- Degree level qualification in Economics, Business, Finance, Maths, Engineering is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages will be a plus
- Experience with Google products (Adwords, GA, GTM...)
- Analytical mindset: You enjoy working with data and are comfortable with math and statistical analysis.
- Good communication skills and team player, able to work with an international team
- Able to handle different projects and manage several accounts at the same time
- Humble, hard-working, proactive and goal oriented
- Able to prioritize and meet weekly deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to talk and manage tasks with Product and Business teams
- Flexible, open-minded, dynamic and fun
- You will also be a good fit if you are a team player with a strong “can do” attitude and you are willing to give your all to make this adventure a success!