Sales Executive B2B
OrbitalAds is looking for a dynamic Sales Executive B2B expertise to join our fast-growing startup based in Madrid, Spain.
The successful candidate will work closely with the product, engineering, sales and marketing teams to deliver on our ambitious business plan.
She/he will act as the face of the company in front of her customers portfolio, and will be responsible of evangelizing our marketing solutions to existing and new clients.
Her main goal will be to execute the marketing optimizations using our own-engineered solutions, explain them and make sure that deliver great results for our clients.
What do we do?
In OrbitalAds we’re automating online marketing. Our products maximize digital marketing results with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. You can learn more about this in https://orbitalads.io
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead key accounts – offer strategic counsel for clients and provide insights to help clients achieve marketing goals / KPIs
- Excel customer relationship, manage their expectations and keep clients happy
- Work with Account servicing and Marketing teams
- Project scheduling, management and execution.
- Follow up through consulting, specification, content and extended procedures
- Assist strategic planning for digital marketing initiatives across earned / paid social media and other digital marketing initiatives
- Handle client servicing, proposal, presentation, and market analysis
- Explain product features to assigned customers
- Attend to meeting and present Product performance for the assigned accounts
What you can get from us:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits
- You’ll be part of the very first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growing startup that is revolutionizing the way that digital marketing campaigns are optimized.
- You’ll have the opportunity of helping create the products and articulate the Go To Market Strategy in global basis.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 years of experience managing client accounts.
- Passion for an in-depth understanding of digital marketing business from creative, technology and placement aspects.
- Degree level qualification in Economics, Business, Finance, Maths, Engineering is a plus.
- Good communication skills and team player, able to work with an international team
- Able to handle different projects and manage several accounts at the same time
- Humble, hard-working, Organized, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to talk and manage tasks with Marketing and Business teams
- Fluent in English. Additional languages will be a plus
- Flexible, open-minded, dynamic and fun
- You will also be a good fit if you are a team player with a strong “can do” attitude and you are willing to give your all to make this adventure a success!