At OrbitalAds we’re looking for a dynamic and smart Office Manager to join our growing startup based in Madrid, Spain. As a full-time Office Manager, we’d like you to feel comfortable and even eager to wear many hats.
This is a startup after all and we’d like you to be motivated by the speed and variety of work around here.
The successful candidate will work closely with the management team to support us in delivering on our ambitious business.
The work covers a wide range of controlling, budgeting, analyzing and reporting tasks.
You should also feel comfortable to proactively act as our Office Manager in our cozy and fun office in Madrid, making sure that things run smoothly and adding to the everyday excitement.
What do we do?
In OrbitalAds we’re automating online marketing. Our products maximize digital marketing results with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. You can learn more about this in https://orbitalads.io
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain day to day office operations
- Write monthly reports on staff meetings and new office initiatives.
- Office supplies and facility maintenance.
- Manage reception area and greet clients
- Handle administrative duties
- Pull payments from vendors and customers
What to expect from us:
- You’ll receive a competitive salary based on your proven experience and merits
- You’ll be part of the very first batch of employees in our dynamic and high-growth startup that is revolutionizing the way that digital marketing campaigns are optimized
- Fun and comfortable offices in the very center of Madrid (Gran Vía)
- A flat flexible and agile organization.
- A good sense of humour. We work hard, but we also play hard!
Required skills, experience and mindset:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in office management.
- Attention to detail Degree level qualification in Economics, Business, Finance, Math
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Additional languages will be a plus, but definitely not a requirement
- Solid computer skills.
- Able to prioritize and meet weekly deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Humble, hard-working, proactive and goal oriented
- Self motivated, organized, flexible, open-minded, dynamic and fun
- We’re looking for real team players, with a clear “can do” attitude, going the extra mile to contribute to the success and fun of this adventure we’ve all set out on.