Junior UI Designer
OrbitalAds is looking for a proactive visual designer passionate about good User Interface, with an interest in helping to build a complex and scalable application and set the ground rules of a Design System.
What do we do?
At OrbitalAds we’re automating online marketing. We design technology with the help of Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing, which we apply to semantic targeting in Google Ads. You can learn more about this in https://orbitalads.io
Build and evolve a Design System.
Deep knowledge about the product, its functionalities and possibilities in order to translate them to the Interface.
Data Visualization in a user friendly way and the added value to the product.
Development and evolution of the OrbitalAds interface
What we’re offering
Indefinite contract. Salary will depend on previous experience
Offices in the city center of Madrid (Gran Vía), great coffee, fruit and some snacks!
Flexible retribution for medical care, food, transportation..
Technical training and english classes.
- Figma (don't worry if you come from Sketch ;) )
- Principle, ProtoPie
- Illustrator, After Effects
- Asana as task manager
- Slack to send us emojis
- Google Suite to collaborative documents: Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets...
- Notion to agile documentation
- You are a passionate about good User Interface (UI)
- You have some experience or real interest about big data, taking complex datasets and producing simple, usable and beautiful interfaces that give the user a rewarding experience on any device
- You are familiar with the principles of user centered design. You have a strong focus on the user and the ability to translate their needs into beautiful experiences
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment whilst designing and maintaining design systems
- You are creative, open, transparent, collaborative and fun to work with
- Effective visual design sense
- You enjoy prototyping interactions and animations, illustrating your ideas quickly and clearly
- You have experience working closely with users, designers, product owners and engineers throughout the development process in an agile environment
- You are fluent in English
We value potential over experience. We expect you to be honest, smart and daring. You see feedback as an opportunity to grow. You are keen to learn and eager to succeed.
Other factor we value
- Proactivity: we are always trying to improve our product and methodologies, so if you can contribute to do things better, always be welcome!
- Involvement in the project
- Involvement / participation in the tech community!